After 10 years with "J", I am now getting divorced and loosing my house in a short sale. (If you want to know how this all happened, I would recommend reading
this post here and this post here) But I am young, only 25, and I have started to close that chapter and explore the next. This is where I find out what I am made of. This is where I seek 'me'

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This past week I …

• Met an exceptionally well mannered man

• Broke my dating rule

• Went on 2 amazing dates
Here is where things take a different turn…

• Found out that that he has mad baby mama drama

• The mad baby mama stole my number out of his phone

• Mad baby mama called me and hung up and also texted me

• Mad baby mama got real jealous of our two dates and then re-professed her undying love for him (even after a year of separation from him)

• Exceptionally well mannered man returned to his mad baby mama to try and reunite their happy little psychotic family



I am cursed. Cursed I tell you!!!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh no! Hey, at least it happened now and not later on...

It will happen :-)

Heather said...

Haha, thanks Hayles! Funny to look back at the past two dating experiences I had...crazy people out there!