After 10 years with "J", I am now getting divorced and loosing my house in a short sale. (If you want to know how this all happened, I would recommend reading
this post here and this post here) But I am young, only 25, and I have started to close that chapter and explore the next. This is where I find out what I am made of. This is where I seek 'me'

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What are the chances???

What are the chances....that you go to the bar with your girlfriend with high hopes of hanging out with a really cool guy that you like - and he likes you.  And then finding out that he asks for your girlfriends number when your in the bathroom.  And even further...they realize the met once two years ago in this very same bar and recall what they are wearing and everything they said to each other and within one week have "very strong feelins for each other".

I know. I know!  I'm on a boyfriend ban and none of this matters.  Quit rubbing it in.

Just sayin...that hurts a little. 

No comments: