After 10 years with "J", I am now getting divorced and loosing my house in a short sale. (If you want to know how this all happened, I would recommend reading
this post here and this post here) But I am young, only 25, and I have started to close that chapter and explore the next. This is where I find out what I am made of. This is where I seek 'me'

Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Facts:

  • 6:30 am: Step out of the shower, get dressed, do hair and makeup.  Walk into the hall way and step in...  poo.  In...my barefeet.  (Someones in trouble!  And it better be one of the dogs!
  • 6:45 am: Decide at the last minute that I should go to the batting cages during lunch.  Scramble to get my shoes, bat and... oh shit, I lost my batting gloves!  Major crisis, search the house - nothing
  • 7:45 am: Late to work
  • 9:45 am: Potty break.  Discover I put my underwear on inside out.
  •  
Itinerary for the rest of the day;
  • Get Drunk

1 comment:

The Darbzilla said...

hahahahahahaahahaahahaaaaaaaaa...

yep, I've totally had days like that...