After 10 years with "J", I am now getting divorced and loosing my house in a short sale. (If you want to know how this all happened, I would recommend reading
this post here and this post here) But I am young, only 25, and I have started to close that chapter and explore the next. This is where I find out what I am made of. This is where I seek 'me'

Sunday, March 6, 2011

What am I doing?

Why am I only happy when I'm in a relationship?  Not even happy with the relationship - just that I have one?

I broke things off with my boyfriend.  I'm not even sure why.  Maybe I wanted to be single.  Maybe I just havent been feeling like myself and wanted some time alone.  Maybe I was afraid of things getting serious.  Maybe I was afraid of being disappointed.  I dont know.

I dont know if it was the right choice.

All I know is that all those feelings of emptiness have come rushing back as if it was one year ago and I just had my heart ripped out.  Now I'm questioning why I did it.  Thinking about how I am going to move on.  Who am I going to talk to?  Thinking that I have nobody.  Feeling lonely.

What am I supposed to do when I get like this?

I know I will be fine.  I know that life goes on.

Right now it just sucks.

I feel like an ass.

Ugh.  Thats all for now.  

No comments: