After 10 years with "J", I am now getting divorced and loosing my house in a short sale. (If you want to know how this all happened, I would recommend reading
this post here and this post here) But I am young, only 25, and I have started to close that chapter and explore the next. This is where I find out what I am made of. This is where I seek 'me'

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Something to prove

Okay, so I as I mentioned in my last post - I broke things of with my BF.  Since then I've made the decision to stay single for 6 months.  Wait.  Did I just say six?  Let me see thats...April, May, June.... OMG, that is until September.

I just think that I might be relationship dependent.  As long as I can remember I've been in a relationship...I married young and wasted a ton of time there.  Then out of the last year, I've been in a relationship for the past 9  months.  And the whole time I had been silently freaking out inside about being in that relationship.  Dont get me wrong, I loved my BF...I cant speak a bad word about  him.  But...I just felt it was time for me to be alone.  (he has called that a load of BS and it hasnt ended well since then)  But anywho....

I feel like I need to prove to myself that I can be alone and be happy.  You know be an independent single lady;


Let the boyfriend ban begin!

No comments: