After 10 years with "J", I am now getting divorced and loosing my house in a short sale. (If you want to know how this all happened, I would recommend reading
this post here and this post here) But I am young, only 25, and I have started to close that chapter and explore the next. This is where I find out what I am made of. This is where I seek 'me'

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Loving on it


  • I watched the movie Julie & Julia....  LOVED IT.  It made me remember what I went to culinary school for.  I miss cooking and I really miss my food blog - maybe one day I will resurrect it.


  • I'm getting this dresser for my birthday (in 2 weeks!!) - I have been eying it up for a few months now at IKEA.  I love the four small square drawers...I want to separate my thongs from my granny panties delicates and my socks and use one of the drawers to customize my jewelry since I cant find a jewelry box big enough.  Haha, nothing makes me more happier than organizing!
  • My newest family member Angela.  My cousin Karen and her husband Adam (who lost their little boy to Mitochondiral disease) have adopted her (still in processing so we cant show her face).  Angela has Cerebral Palsy and Cortical  Blindness.  God do I love this little girl!  I just love interacting with her - she loves to be held and rough housed.  She likes to spin and bounce and loves kisses.  She is just so special and warms my heart in every way.  You can always follow their story at www.gavinowens.com. 

No comments: