After 10 years with "J", I am now getting divorced and loosing my house in a short sale. (If you want to know how this all happened, I would recommend reading
this post here and this post here) But I am young, only 25, and I have started to close that chapter and explore the next. This is where I find out what I am made of. This is where I seek 'me'

Friday, October 15, 2010

Failure

Today I'm feeling like a failure.  I hate the fact that I make good money but have such bad credit that I can't do anything.  Some mistakes you have to pay for - for a lifetime.  Knowing that I've made mistakes and I cant do the things I want to do...and knowing that it will be crappy for years to come down the road, really makes me feel shitty about myself.  It makes it hard to set goals, makes it hard to plan, hard to budget.  Ugh....so many wrong decisions!  

No comments: