After 10 years with "J", I am now getting divorced and loosing my house in a short sale. (If you want to know how this all happened, I would recommend reading
this post here and this post here) But I am young, only 25, and I have started to close that chapter and explore the next. This is where I find out what I am made of. This is where I seek 'me'

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Im pissed

"it states that heather will, upon signing the papers, have 90 days to get the car out of my name and assume any and all liability for it. im not sure why we have decided to go this route. im not comfortable with signing divorce papers and still having loose ends. that would mean that within those 90days my credit is still on the line and at any point something unexpected could happen"

That is a direct quote from asshole J regarding signing a property settlement agreement that will allow me to take his name off the car title.  The same car that he is demanding $500 from me to transfer the title.

So hey asshole....want to talk about unexpected do ya?  How about cheating with my best friend?

Want to talk about credit on the line?  YOU didnt have a job...you didnt contribute $$ to the mortgage...now MY credit is ruined because of this short sale because you are a LAZY FUCK.  And because of that..I am having trouble refinancing the fucking car!

Want to talk about the car?  The car that you borrowed from me ... dropped me off at work every day under the pretense that you were job hunting.  Is that what you were doing?  NO...you were banging my fat whore of a best friend.

And hey...one more thing idiot...you wanted $500...well its waiting for you at my lawyers but you have to SIGN THE PROPERTY SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT FIRST!

fucking asshole.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hahah! You said it... severely delusional!

Heather said...

another thing I dont understand...he ASKED me to get his name off the car loan and to refinance...so why is he holding this up?

This is what you wanted!