After 10 years with "J", I am now getting divorced and loosing my house in a short sale. (If you want to know how this all happened, I would recommend reading
this post here and this post here) But I am young, only 25, and I have started to close that chapter and explore the next. This is where I find out what I am made of. This is where I seek 'me'

Friday, December 24, 2010

Re-Align

Well it finally came in the mail, my official divorce decree.  It feels good knowing that the past is just that, the past.  I've been thinking lately, kinda replaying my whole relationship and marriage with J.  You know, it sucks that it ended the way it did....but the fact is, we were just not meant to be together.  I was not meant to be in that marriage.  I was not the person that I was meant to be or become.

I truly feel that I needed to Re-Align my life.

So here's a toast to my former self, I bid you adieu...



And here's a toast to the future.  The opportunity to learn from life, the chance to find myself and grow into the woman I am meant to be.  Here's to embracing change.   

No comments: