After 10 years with "J", I am now getting divorced and loosing my house in a short sale. (If you want to know how this all happened, I would recommend reading
this post here and this post here) But I am young, only 25, and I have started to close that chapter and explore the next. This is where I find out what I am made of. This is where I seek 'me'

Thursday, August 19, 2010

hello anxiety

I don't know what my problem is but tonight I am having major anxiety issues.  As soon as I calm down, it comes back even worse.  I think its a combination of things....I'm home alone, leaving for the weekend tomorrow night, a huge to-do list....*sigh*....stress?  I don't know.

I know that I can have relapses of feelings of panic and anxiety (and I'm not saying this is over the divorce) but I am saying that now that I started with anxiety, it can come at any time over any situation with the right mix of triggers.

I am supposed to be relaxing!  I am going to the beach tomorrow...ugh....

I am going to find something to calm me down.  Maybe a shower, maybe more wine....hopefully something.


No comments: