After 10 years with "J", I am now getting divorced and loosing my house in a short sale. (If you want to know how this all happened, I would recommend reading
this post here and this post here) But I am young, only 25, and I have started to close that chapter and explore the next. This is where I find out what I am made of. This is where I seek 'me'

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Morning Mumblings

Good morning! *sigh of contentment*

I don't know why I am in such a good mood today .. actually, I do ;)  ...

I am getting so excited for my trip to the shore next week :) I am only going for a long weekend but I don’t care, I plan to make the most out of every second. It will be my first trip to the shore this summer which is really odd, I normally take a few long weekends but I was just too busy with work this summer. Speaking of work – I just got an awesome bonus – more than I expected so now my worries of eating ramen noodles at the shore are out the window! My wonderful neighbor is going to watch my furbaby for me – Our furbabies are BFF’s, lol! So it’s all set! Oh wait. Except I need to buy a bathing suit :/ Ugh! I hate bathing suit shopping. It is really hard for a woman who is not ‘large’ but just has really big boobs. Everything is made for the standard A or B cup and I am nowhere near there, lol! I’m thinking I will have to buy one online…oh well.


Anyway, enough rambling…I got work to do!

No comments: