After 10 years with "J", I am now getting divorced and loosing my house in a short sale. (If you want to know how this all happened, I would recommend reading
this post here and this post here) But I am young, only 25, and I have started to close that chapter and explore the next. This is where I find out what I am made of. This is where I seek 'me'

Monday, February 8, 2010

A night out

I have been avoiding going out and drinking with my friends for the past three weeks...I don't want to be that crying sloppy girl in the bathroom corner with snot dripping out her nose.

Well I finally caved in on Friday.  We had a huge snowstorm blow in and it gave me the perfect excuse to get snowed in at my friends house.  We drank and drank and drank and played cards until we couldn't read the numbers on the cards anymore.  And surprisingly enough - I didn't have any emotional drunken breakdowns!

I didn't wake up until 2pm the next day.  Then I had to go shovel out my car from the 2 foot of snow with my hangover and drive home just in time for breakfast dinner.

Honestly, it felt great, I really needed that!

Thank God for friends.  They have been holding me up and pushing me forward....

No comments: